Info Quest Technologies, as a reliable member of the supply chain, develops its activities with full awareness of its environmental responsibility, adapting systematically its business practices to the requirements of environmental protection and resource sustainability.
The company has been certified by TUV Hellas with the ISO 14001:2015 for its implemented Environmental Management system.
- Unconditionally we comply with our obligations to pay the recycling fees resulting from our activity.
- We invest, develop and implement new digital technologies - e-invoicing, e-payments, cloud applications, e-commerce, mobile applications, and more. With these technologies we support our sustainable development while reducing fossil fuel consumption and in the same time improving our productivity.
- We systematically measure our carbon footprint and seek to reduce it every year.
- We promote recycling and we have collectors for basic materials recycling (paper, batteries, lamps, toner etc.)
- We replaced old electrical appliances and light bulbs with new ones for lower energy consumption.
- Since 2018 we replaced plastic disposable items such as glasses, straws, stirrers, with biodegradable / eco friendly products while we systematically seek to reduce the consumption of disposable products.
- We systematically develop employee alert and motivation campaigns to a more eco-friendly lifestyle, indicating simple ways and ideas that everyone can apply to his everyday life.
You can learn more about the company’s Environmental here and about the actions it implements in the “Environment” section of the Sustainable Development Report of Quest Group.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Info Quest Technologies, implementing the Group's Sustainable Growth Vision, summarized in the three-pillar "Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship", has long been close to the educational community, and systematically supports organizations through actions, products and services promoting and enhancing the use of information technology in the educational process.
A flagship of the company's actions is the "Assembling the Quest Computer" program, the only one for Greek data, a program for the hosting of pupils of public and private schools in the Quest computer production and distribution system, which has been systematically implementing the last fifteen years.
The aim of the program is to offer high school students a substantial experience of familiarity with the computers construction, a presentation of modern technology trends and a first acquaintance with a structured corporate environment and executives with experience and ability to communicate their knowledge and encourage innovation.
Every year more than 350 students participate in the program.
The implementation of the program is in line with "Quality Education", the 4th UN Objective for Sustainable Development.
The company also supports important initiatives and actions in the field of Technology & Young. We sponsor the National Cyber Security Team, the National Youth Informatics Team and the Economia Student Competition, while contributing in the work of the Greek Children's Museum.
By linking quality education to full-time work, we are constantly working with Higher Education Institutions, and we offer students the opportunity to practice.
Fighting poverty, hunger and inequalities
In 2018, it was particularly important to assist those affected by the fire in Prefecture of Attica, with financial and pharmaceutical support.
The company maintains a long-term cooperation and systematically supports the work of the Organizations "The Smile of the Child", "Make a Wish", "The Center for Reception and Solidarity of the Municipality of Athens" (KYADA) as well as the "Mother" Children's Protection Center of Attica with Charity Bazaar by the workers, continued.
Sustainable Development Report
Quest Group’s Management adopts local and international standards and initiatives, such as the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact on Human Rights, Labour, the Environment and Corruption, and complies with the Greek Sustainability Code. At the same time, in an effort to inform all interested parties about the overall strategy of Quest Group, and especially that of Info Quest Technologies, Uni Systems, iSquare and ACS, in matters of sustainable development, published the 2017 Sustainable Development Report for the third consecutive year. The report was compiled based on the new GRI Standards, complies with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the UN and is taking into account the peculiarities, the social and political environment as well as the field in which the Group and its subsidiaries operate and also their strategic goals for the next 5 years. The report also presents the activities developed by the Group and its companies pertaining to marketing, human resources, the environment and social issues.
For comments and suggestions concerning the Group’s line of action on matters of Corporate Social Responsibility, as well as for remarks concerning the publication of the Sustainable Development Report, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org