Our strength is our people!
The most important capital of Info Quest Technologies is our people. A team that shares the same vision, passion for the new, principles and values. Innovation, entrepreneurship, teamwork, initiative, meritocracy, respect, balance, continuous improvement, shape our culture. We provide significant opportunities for young professionals to utilize their knowledge and skills, take initiatives, collaborate with distinguished professionals and evolve.
- We fully adhere with the principle of respect and equal treatment of all employees, regardless of position in the organization chart.
- We firmly reject any form of discrimination based on gender, nationality, religion, etc. Our parent company, Quest Group, is a member of the UN Global Compact and we adhere to the 10 Principles of the UN's Global Compact. We also embrace the principles for the Empowerment of Women (UN Women Empowerment Principles).
- We provide equal opportunities for professional development and highlight our executives meritoriously, with objective criteria, evaluation and full transparency.
- We create quality jobs and gives opportunities to young & talented people to evolve, enhancing diversity and inclusion.
- We encourage the professional development of women, by providing equal opportunities in terms of pay and professional development.
- We encourage the expression of suggestions and comments from employees and conduct regular opinion polls of staff.
- We promote a culture of respect for Human Rights to all stakeholders, such as customers, suppliers and partners.
In November 2022 we awarded the “Great Place to Work” Certification from the respective rating agency, as a result of our actions and initiatives to create a high-level environment for someone to work, create and prosper. In May 2023 our Company ranked 4 among the 10 large companies in Greece ( > 250 people) who were certified as “ Best Workplaces 2023”.
Best Workplace 2023: 4th place among the top 10 large companies (>250 employees)